Spirit Walkers Honored by New Appointment

For the story teller in all of us; behind the normal day to day battles, there's always an untold tale waiting to be born. Here's the place to do it. No OOC please, in-character/in-game stories here only!
Mibrazen
Unit Commander

Spirit Walkers Honored by New Appointment

Postby Mibrazen » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Co-Trade Minister Mibrazen here. Yes, Mayor Toog finally ruled on my application for the position of Trade Minister. As you may know the position was open for six months. The delay in making the decision allowed another candidate to slip in about six weeks after I applied, one Leileena Chan of Elite Operations. President Qvasa of that organization showed up at the Newland City Council meeting. I suspect it may have been to add a little pressure on behalf of Ms. Chan. Mayor Toog however, decided to give us both an opportunity to serve Newland. I chose to take responsibility for city trade issues and Ms. Chan will handle external trade affairs and relations with other cities.

This is a wonderful opportunity for our organization and if I do my job properly, it will give us an opportunity to have our organization become better known throughout neutral territory.

And of course, I am most interested in hearing from all of you if you have any comments, suggestions, or complaints about the status of trade in Newland and its environs. I hope to be able to serve you and other Newland residents well.

Ndure
Past President Extraordinaire

Congratulations Mibrazen!

Postby Ndure » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:16 pm

I know the work you put into being involved with the NLC and I'm sure Newland will only benefit from you work within your new position. If you require any assistance from me please ask. I know I am not a regular follower of Roleplaying(probably to my own detriment), I will however help if I can.
Let the deed show.

Egri
Site Admin
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No
In-Game Name: Egri
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Re: Spirit Walkers Honored by New Appointment

Postby Egri » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:00 am

To even be on the same playing field as Leileena should be considered an accomplishment! She is very well known around Newland and elsewhere. You are rubbing elbows with Newland royalty now!
Ingame: Egri (212, Engi), Idocy(208, Doc) and Igri (177, Clan Fixer), Metatrader (98, Trader)
RK Shadows Forum Admin

Mibrazen
Unit Commander

Re: Spirit Walkers Honored by New Appointment

Postby Mibrazen » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:37 am

Royalty you say....hmmm well you know, even royalty needs to be shaken up sometimes. As long as my co-minister does not interfere in my portfolio I am sure we will get along ;)

Return to “Role-Playing Forum”