Castitas and Dr. Sleeepy

For the story teller in all of us; behind the normal day to day battles, there's always an untold tale waiting to be born. Here's the place to do it. No OOC please, in-character/in-game stories here only!
Dr.Sleepy
President
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
In-Game Name: Sleeepy/Castitas
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Castitas and Dr. Sleeepy

Postby Dr.Sleepy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:13 am

I woke up this morning in my Newland City apartment with a note and a gift wrapped box sitting on my sofa. The note was from my brother and it said “Happy Anniversary Cast, abuse it well! See ya around. Sleepy” there was a goofy little smiley face in the corner with X’s for eyes and stitches for a mouth. Inside the box was a brand new nano program just waiting to be uploaded and “abused”. Today was the anniversary of our adoption.

Our real parents were killed in a crash that we don’t remember, but before they died they gave birth to two genetic anomalies; an Opifex with a substantial about of control over nanobots and a Nanomage who could dodge bullets and knives alike. Who ever said having an Opifex mom and a Nanomage dad was a disadvantage? When we were younger my brother always had a knack for making things explode or melt from far away. Once he even melted a guy’s Yalm and made him apologize for it with a flick of his fingers. I believe that was the first time he ever used a mesmerizing nano program. I cant say I was the good kid because once I found out I was good at punching people in the face I knew he wasn’t the only one who knew how to have fun; boy did we give our foster parents hell. We almost got in trouble at a party once when this big trox guy…girl…thingy slapped a Rising Sun Sake out of my hand. I punched him in the gut and scorched his shirt, and 2 seconds later his eyes glazed over and he forgot where he was and that he was still on fire and walked off. Of course I turn around and there’s Sleeepy, grinning like the nut case he is and he says to me “Next time go for the face, one good jab should make him forget his name, Cast.” ; good times…

When we got a little older we joined the RK ShadowS organization via a friend he met in the subway. Enigmatia. Such a nice person she and everyone else welcomed us with open arms and that’s where we stayed; helping those who helped us and even those who didn’t. It was like our family grew by a massive amount. While I spend my time on Rubi-Ka jumping off of rooftops and always looking for a good fight in between endless napping and helping whomever I can, he spends months at a time away on his own personal missions only to return for a month or so tops with some wild stories and things from his travels. And then off again he goes. He may not be around much anymore but he’s a good guy. And he never forgets the big days.
My body is not a temple. It's a cottage.

elimeta
General
In-Game Name: Elimeta
Shadowlands: Froob

Re: Castitas and Dr. Sleeepy

Postby elimeta » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

You know... Me n Engieli lost Elienf for a couple days, long time back.

That was at a party, too... he turned up looking like last weeks roast lunch,
no idea where or what or who...

Hmmm....

Still, long time back. We were pretty wild too, so I guess it all evens out.

(Nice backstory, mate).

Eli.

Dr.Sleepy
President
In-Game Name: Sleeepy/Castitas
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Re: Castitas and Dr. Sleeepy

Postby Dr.Sleepy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Maybe it was me... probably was me... I blame society for my problems!!! And XXX Plumbo Beer
My body is not a temple. It's a cottage.

Return to “Role-Playing Forum”