There once was a man who lived in a tree?

For the story teller in all of us; behind the normal day to day battles, there's always an untold tale waiting to be born. Here's the place to do it. No OOC please, in-character/in-game stories here only!
Jed
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No

There once was a man who lived in a tree?

Postby Jed » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:27 pm

I dont usually do this rp stuff but im gonna give it a go, maybe get afew more of ya joining in... more of a story than a rp but whuuuutever... (yes, its all relevant)

Well once upon a time in a land far, far away there lived an acorn called Orinokey. Orinokey was not your average, tree-dwelling acorn, he was special. He had a mind of his own. He could think. one faithful day orinokey thought to himself, i wanna be a tree. so he set about digging a hole to plant himself... This of couse was difficult as even special acorns dont have arms.. But Orinokey was clever. he knew that squirrels had arms or paws or claws or whatever you wanna call them, and he also knew that squirrels liked acorns because they are yummy. So he promised Samwise Squirrel all the acorns he could eat once Orinokey was a biiiiig tree, if he dug a hole, watered and fed orinokey on the long journey to tree-dom. Samwise said yes, of course.

Maaany Maany Maany years later, Orinkey was a hugenormous tree, the biggest in all the land. Samwise had died long before this, something to do with a truck carrying ping pong balls... the chaps down at the table tennis championships were NOT amused. Anyway, Orinokey discovered that being the biggest tree ever means responsibility! All the baby squirrels and woodpeckers and owls and fat bears wanted to live in him, but this was ok because he's a tree and thats what they do. Amongst the bears, the squirrels and the woodpeckers though, lived a rather odd visitor...

Jedexidus had lived an extra-ordinary life, abandoned at the age of 5 because he was flippin huge and kept hitting stuff with a big hammer, and screaming Mongo smaaaash! everywhere he went. What an odd child you might say, but this was the least of it! Jed learned to live in the wild, feeding off berries and squirrels involved in ping pong accidents... when he was only 11 years old Jed was abducted by aliens and experimented on... and, before you say it, he did NOT enjoy, well, maybe a little bit... :x

*Yeah thats the end of chapter 1, more to come some time in the future if i'm not in therapy.*
**I appoligise for the large lump of unformatted text i just raped your eyes with**
Clicky

enigma
Ma Hen
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
In-Game Name: Enigmatia
Shadowlands: Froob

Postby enigma » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:40 pm

[OOC] LMAO! I loved that I actually laughed out loud :P {would like to know where said tree is and take the big hulk Trauma there.. I feel an odd connection *runs off screaming Mongo Smash!*}
I may walk two steps behind you, fear not. I may be two steps ahead, fear not.
At times I may not be visible, especially in the darkest of hours
but whether you see me or not, need me or not
I am your shadow, a part of you, always there.
I'll stand with you to the end.

Facebook!

Jed

Postby Jed » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:03 pm

Thats the response i was aiming for :P more to come sometime soon.. :D
Clicky

Contradictor

Postby Contradictor » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:20 am

............ .............., ........

Dr.Sleepy
President
In-Game Name: Sleeepy/Castitas
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Postby Dr.Sleepy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:21 am

lmao i love squirrels and nuts and being expreimented on.... :mrgreen: 5 estrellas
My body is not a temple. It's a cottage.

Helhoundress

Postby Helhoundress » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:20 am

imao :D
Cats look down on men.Dogs look up to men.Pigs look men in the eyes and
see them as thier equal.
Sir Winston Churchill.

Smokex
In-Game Name: smokex
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Postby Smokex » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:29 am