Enigma's Tale

For the story teller in all of us; behind the normal day to day battles, there's always an untold tale waiting to be born. Here's the place to do it. No OOC please, in-character/in-game stories here only!
enigma
Ma Hen
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
In-Game Name: Enigmatia
Shadowlands: Froob

Enigma's Tale

Postby enigma » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:46 pm

Name: Rene, also known as Enigma/Enig. (MT Queen)
Gender/Race: Female, Solitus
Faction: None, Neutral
Occupation/Profession: A founder and former president of RK ShadowS, Adventurer
Weapon of choice: Ranged, pistol.

The origins of Enigmatia are very cloudy and unclear.. Not much is known of her roots and almost nothing was known of her till she surfaced in Borealis last year. She roamed the subways for many weeks, hoping to find others like her and to help her find herself again. She met people haphazardly by just being there to help.. She made several good friends down there after a few weeks. They had come to call her the 'Subway Angel' because of the fact that she seemed to want to heal everyone's injuries. She joined a group called Light of RK at first, by a friends suggestion.. in hopes she could see a more clearer path for herself. Sadly this was an guild that was almost cult-like and not of her style.. She left a few hours after joining and so did a few of the other members. They ducked into a turbine room outside the subways to discuss life and take a break.. common interests were recognized, goals placed on the 'table' per-say, and she was one of the 4 founding members of the now year old Neutral guild, RK ShadowS. Not sure if she was able to be as good a leader as she thought one of the other founder's may be, she declined the leadership position and took a rank of General. She remained General for almost a month when the current president needed to resign due to personal issues. She accepted the role of President happily but with caution.

Over the next 3 months she and the original members of RKS would meet almost regularly on the mountain outside reclaim in Borealis. They had dubbed that mountain hers since it was a place she originally went to alone to think.. after the occupation of Omni in Bor, she and the rest of the Shadows soon moved to Newland, where her friendship with an engineer in another neutral org., the Neutraleets! brought a merger between the two guilds. They became very close friends almost instantaneously and remain friends to this day.

In current times when nearly everything's a struggle and the economy of Rubi-ka for neutrals is suffering.. she tries very hard to make sure those she crosses paths with, don't struggle needlessly.. if she can ease their plight she will do her best. She is and always will be a neutral at heart, for even though she cannot remember why.. she knows she once had to choose a side and it caused her enough pain and destitute that it destroyed her life and her memory of it all.. she will not do it again and risk losing what she has now.

While she is unsure of her future, she will live for what and who she has now, as happy as she can be and fight only when those who seek to oppress her or destroy what means so much to her, and stand in her path again. While her known name and alias is Enigmatia/Enigma, she recently had a dream recalling her name in the days prior to her coming to Borealis and forgetting everything... While she will remain an enigma to almost everyone in some aspects.. with the exception of her family and close friends.. she does go by her birth name Rene, as well now.

While never one for needless and pointless battles, and being why she chose to remain neutral between the Clans and Omni-Tek ever ongoing battle.. she has recently become more verbose and physically unwilling to back down in the face of her enemies.. RKS acquired some towers and it has taught her that there are some inanimate objects worth fighting for.. for the land in which they lay is beautiful and each time it is attacked, it is a personal attack on her peace of mind, because that is a place she can go to and relax even amongst the sounds of the SAMs and the notum being fed into the Guardian Conductors.. she can go there to think and drink in the beauty of the land. She is truly an adventurer at heart, loving to explore the lands of Rubi-ka and uncover mysteries in her travels through out the Shadowlands. She finds new ways to push herself by taking on the monsters that roam, and their pack leaders.

Everything from rabid leets causing problems to the Beast and the Source.. everyday brings something new. And as long as she has the ability to continue to seek out new and exciting places to conquer or just hide and enjoy the nature around her.

Personality: Friendly yet withdrawn.. a jaded soul but still open enough to give most a chance. Seeing those in need, genuine need.. or pain and sadness, is one of her weaknesses. She is good hearted and natured but will put aside her humor for her guns if a time arises to defend herself or her loved ones. A very dedicated woman, in all aspects of her life. To her guild, and to her family and friends.. they almost always come before her own personal needs.. maybe a flaw to some though. Very distrusting of certain kinds of people and openly paranoid about some things, she still tries to maintain a strong outlook.

Likes: Small and close get-togethers... guild parties, making others smile and laugh, knowing she succeeded somewhere she didn't know was possible for herself. Spending lots of time wandering Rubi-Ka and Shadow Lands just for the sake of wandering.. exploring, finding something new and interesting each day.

Dislikes: Ruthless and cruel people.. especially those that are two-faced and bent on destroying someone with petty and childish drama. Oppression and having to choose a side. Debating a no-win situation, politics and a huge dislike for her own flaws.

An enigma to one
An enigma to all
An enigma to herself
Memories unable to recall
Origins unknown
Destiny chosen
Loyalties she has shown
A shadow till the very end.

Rene/Enigma
I may walk two steps behind you, fear not. I may be two steps ahead, fear not.
At times I may not be visible, especially in the darkest of hours
but whether you see me or not, need me or not
I am your shadow, a part of you, always there.
I'll stand with you to the end.

Facebook!

Dr.Sleepy
President
In-Game Name: Sleeepy/Castitas
Shadowlands: All Expansions

wow

Postby Dr.Sleepy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:07 pm

my jaw hung open from the second paragraph to the end...that was better than anything ive ever read(besides Clockwork by Phlip Pullman) that goes to show my history teacher that not all great things come from the american revolution....they actually come from my big sis :D
My body is not a temple. It's a cottage.

enigma
Ma Hen

Postby enigma » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:43 am

[OOC] Thank you bro.. that made me feel better in so many ways :)

Working on Auryins and Traumas story slowly.. I'm really starting to enjoy getting back into writing when well enough too. :)

-Rene

Facebook!

Dr.Sleepy
President
In-Game Name: Sleeepy/Castitas
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Postby Dr.Sleepy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:16 am

GAH! ATTACK OF THE CLONES....yeah umm....i cant wait to read those either, you make reading fun :D ................................\/\//2173 /\/\0/23 570/2135 p10x!!!!!!!!!!!
My body is not a temple. It's a cottage.

enigma
Ma Hen

Postby enigma » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:29 am

[OOC] lol bro, I'm sure people are going.. wtf..? But I will, I promise :)

<3

Facebook!

Ndure
Past President Extraordinaire

Postby Ndure » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:32 pm

OMG!!!! I udenrtosod waht Seeply siad!!!!
Let the deed show.

NivvyNiv
In-Game Name: Nivthulan

Postby NivvyNiv » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:00 am

((Oh wow hon. This was awesome. shhh almost made me go weepy >.>
Love u rene!!! >.< I miss bothering you in newland :cry:
Things are bad financially at home right now. I hope it all settles so I can try and come back. :/
You are truely a great person to know and have as a friend. :)

<3 <3 <3 ^^))
Last edited by NivvyNiv on Sun May 11, 2008 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Broken computer, broken heart...

procreus
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No

Postby procreus » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:36 pm

I like rene that was like reading part of lord of the rings again.Brought back many memories

Return to “Role-Playing Forum”