I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this, or if i am supposed to, so please correct me if i messed up xD. anyway:
1. What is it that brought you to our forums, or has caused you interest in joining our org? Did someone approach you about recruitment or did you find us on your own through teaming or any other method? If someone is recruiting you and has sent you here, please list there ingame name.A guy by the name of Elimeta approached me when I was asking some questions over Neutral OOC chat in Borialis. He helped me out a lot with some advice, and then we got to talking about RKS. And a guy named Obdejidiah (idk if thats exactly how you spell it, sorry) sent me to this page.
2. How long have you been playing Anarchy Online?Well a year or two ago, I tried playing this game but ended up rage quitting because I couldn't figure it out really. So in all reality, it's only been a week or so.
3. Is this your first Neutral char, have you others (alts) that you would eventually like to join to the org as well if you find we suit your needs as an org.I do not have any alts at this time.
3a. How long have you played Anarchy Online, free or payed as a Neutral?As i said before I tried playing a while back. One time i was clan, and a the other Omni. Both times i was free.
4. What is your ingame char name(s) that you are wanting recruitment on?Svenavis (I've been recruited but i was told to fill this out anyway)
5. Are you a froob (free player/newbie) or do you have the expansions, if yes then which expansions. (To better help myself and other raid/event organizers pre-plan things in the future, do you prefer RK over SL or AI over SL or any specifics or not care at all).Yes. Yes i must admit i am a froob. xD
6. Have you ever belonged to a Neutral org in the past?
6a. If you have just left or are planning to leave your current org to join RKS, please explain why.. if you prefer it to remain confidential you may tell myself or your recruiter why instead. (Obviously if you are leaving or have left your current org, we want to make sure that the same will not happen with us).Nope, first org I've joined.
7. While we do not discriminate against age, sex, creed, color or any other real life qualities, and we are a 'family' orientated guild, we do try to limit 'adult' talk in the main chat, though as with any situation, sometimes things don't always work out that way, in which case I do ask your age.. it will not have any effect on whether or not you are recruited, but helps myself.I am fifteen years old.
8. While we are not an 'RP Org' we do at times participate in the events sponsored by the ARKs and even player sponsored ones, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very interested, 1 being none at all.. how much does role-playing matter to you and do you prefer to remain 'in character' (addressed only by your IG name and sticking with the story-line and the like) at all times?On a scale of 1 to 10 i'd say about 5. I like it when I can feel involved in an mmorpg, but its so rare that its just not one of the prominent things I do whilst playing.
9. Have you read and do you understand and agree with the Guild Code of Conduct?Yes. Yes i have.
10. We have many players from all over the world, and do try to schedule raids, events, meetings and the like so all can participate, though it is difficult at times we try our best.. Please give us your time zone and location, and while we do have many people from all over the globe, we are an english (in main chat) guild.. do you speak and understand english enough to feel comfortable in that language environment?I live in Colorado, therefore in Moutain Time (-7 i believe). And, obviously, yes i do understand and speak english.
11. Are you a casual (only on the weekends type of gamer) or a hard core (you'll see me all the time) type of player?It truly depends on what is going on in life. When school starts up I won't be on as much, and of course there is always the other stuff that.. blocks me from gaming (though that is a bad word to use, because of course I usually like doing that other stuff). So my time will vary drastically.
12. Are your intentions to stay 100% Neutral from the day you are promoted to a Unit Member? We have many friends in our guest channels, and 'sister' orgs of both factions, and do not tolerate hateful behavior in RKS. We normally have a very active chat, but in the chat, is where the war stops and the fun should be.. we are not participants of the Omni/Clan battle and prefer to remain neutral on all fronts when it comes to the main chat.. to ensure a casual and enjoyable atmosphere for all, members & guests alike. If you have a sided toon they are welcome to join our guest channel but the same chat rules apply there as well. Upon accepting promotion to UM from an Applicant (usually done at our weekly Saturday meetings after 2-4 weeks ((depending, in some cases I'll promote outside the meeting since not all can make them due to real life)) and based on participation and activeness within the org), it means that you intend to stay neutral and stick it out with us all the way.. using the org to level up and leave for another neutral or change factions is highly frowned upon, unless there is prior knowledge these are your intentions (i.e; myself (leader) or a General is aware of this).I do PLAN on staying with you guys most of my time in Anarchy. But, that doesn't mean that sometime in the future I'll have a change of heart. Who knows what could happen? So far I'm still just in the process of finding out if I like this org... which I am so far.
13. What is it, if anything, you hope to achieve from joining the RK ShadowS.. is there anything in particular that appealed to you?Team stuff. I LOVE multiplayer stuff. PvP, team raids, stuff like that. I love it. I also want help. I heard from Elimeta that this org is great for helping froobs like me. xD
14. Is there anything special you would like to say about yourself or what it was that brought you to the attention of the ShadowS? Do you have any special qualities you think the org as a whole could benefit from such as TS'ing, experienced/old-school player.. twinker extroardinare? (This won't judge on whether or not you are recruited, just nice to know something special about each new (and old) members
)You'll find out when you meet me... mainly because I'm not good at describing stuff like this
15. Is this toon alt or main? If alt, what side is main? (Note: Answering this question makes 1-3, 5-8, and 10-14 OptionalMain