1. What is it that brought you to our forums, or has caused you interest in joining our org? Did someone approach you about recruitment or did you find us on your own through teaming or any other method? If someone is recruiting you and has sent you here, please list there ingame name.
I met Nivinium (main is Nivthulan i believe) in the subways the other day, we teamed for a while and i found it be a fun enjoyable team so i asked if the org was recruiting as i've been on the lookout for a neutral org. niv was going to find out about recruiting for me, but i found the forums before i got a reply. i read through the org info and RK ShsdowS sounds like the kind of player group i was looking for
2. How long have you been playing Anarchy Online?
About three weeks with this character. i played for about 6 months last year on a payed account that i no longer have.
3. Is this your first Neutral char, have you others (alts) that you would eventually like to join to the org as well if you find we suit your needs as an org.
This is my only character
3a. How long have you played Anarchy Online, free or payed as a Neutral?
About 3 weeks, when i played before, i dabbled as omni, but my main was clan.
4. What is your ingame char name(s) that you are wanting recruitment on?
5. Are you a froob (free player/newbie) or do you have the expansions, if yes then which expansions. (To better help myself and other raid/event organizers pre-plan things in the future, do you prefer RK over SL or AI over SL or any specifics or not care at all).
6. Have you ever belonged to a Neutral org in the past?
6a. If you have just left or are planning to leave your current org to join RKS, please explain why.. if you prefer it to remain confidential you may tell myself or your recruiter why instead. (Obviously if you are leaving or have left your current org, we want to make sure that the same will not happen with us).
One of my old characters was a member of The desert Reets before going clan
7. While we do not discriminate against age, sex, creed, color or any other real life qualities, and we are a 'family' orientated guild, we do try to limit 'adult' talk in the main chat, though as with any situation, sometimes things don't always work out that way, in which case I do ask your age.. it will not have any effect on whether or not you are recruited, but helps myself.
I am 30 years old, about to turn 31, i'm also a guy if that helps
8. While we are not an 'RP Org' we do at times participate in the events sponsored by the ARKs and even player sponsored ones, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very interested, 1 being none at all.. how much does role-playing matter to you and do you prefer to remain 'in character' (addressed only by your IG name and sticking with the story-line and the like) at all times?
I guess a 5, i would participate in RP events, but don't roleplay all the time
9. Have you read and do you understand and agree with the Guild Code of Conduct?
Yep, looks pretty commonsense to me, i agree
10. We have many players from all over the world, and do try to schedule raids, events, meetings and the like so all can participate, though it is difficult at times we try our best.. Please give us your time zone and location, and while we do have many people from all over the globe, we are an english (in main chat) guild.. do you speak and understand english enough to feel comfortable in that language environment?
Australia GMT+10 (the dead zone) and i am a native english speaker
11. Are you a casual (only on the weekends type of gamer) or a hard core (you'll see me all the time) type of player?
Ideally Hardcore but i'm somewhere in between, i'm a shift worker and i'm married with kids so my spare time varies a lot, so sometimes you'll barely see me and other times you'll get sick of me.
12. Are your intentions to stay 100% Neutral from the day you are promoted to a Unit Member? We have many friends in our guest channels, and 'sister' orgs of both factions, and do not tolerate hateful behavior in RKS. We normally have a very active chat, but in the chat, is where the war stops and the fun should be.. we are not participants of the Omni/Clan battle and prefer to remain neutral on all fronts when it comes to the main chat.. to ensure a casual and enjoyable atmosphere for all, members & guests alike. If you have a sided toon they are welcome to join our guest channel but the same chat rules apply there as well. Upon accepting promotion to UM from an Applicant (usually done at our weekly Saturday meetings after 2-4 weeks ((depending, in some cases I'll promote outside the meeting since not all can make them due to real life)) and based on participation and activeness within the org), it means that you intend to stay neutral and stick it out with us all the way.. using the org to level up and leave for another neutral or change factions is highly frowned upon, unless there is prior knowledge these are your intentions (i.e; myself (leader) or a General is aware of this).
I plan on staying 100% neutral all the way. i've already checked out clan and omni and made my choice. As for the chat channels, i tend to be quite talkative, being able to hang out with people as i'm playing is one of the things i really enjoy about this game
13. What is it, if anything, you hope to achieve from joining the RK ShadowS.. is there anything in particular that appealed to you?
Mostly to find a group of similar minded people that i can enjoy this great game with and to have people to ask questions, do team activities with and such.
14. Is there anything special you would like to say about yourself or what it was that brought you to the attention of the ShadowS? Do you have any special qualities you think the org as a whole could benefit from such as TS'ing, experienced/old-school player.. twinker extroardinare? (This won't judge on whether or not you are recruited, just nice to know something special about each new (and old) members )
I quite enjoy doing the odd non uber related things in the game, so if anyone wants a companion to just go check somewhere out or do some hunting in the wilderness or whatever, i'll usually put my hand up.
15. Is this toon alt or main? If alt, what side is main? (Note: Answering this question makes 1-3, 5-8, and 10-14 Optional)
Main, i'm resisting the urge to make alts until this char gets to a high enough level