Panzakeepa's application

Want to join RKS? Please register and post your application here
Panzer

Panzakeepa's application

Postby Panzer » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:28 am

1. What is it that brought you to our forums, or has caused you interest in joining our org? Did someone approach you about recruitment or did you find us on your own through teaming or any other method? If someone is recruiting you and has sent you here, please list there ingame name.

I have just roled a nuetral for the first time and was looking for a good home when i bumped into a lovely peep from RKsahdows and politely asked him for an invite.

2. How long have you been playing Anarchy Online?
nearly 1 year now

3. Is this your first Neutral char, have you others (alts) that you would eventually like to join to the org as well if you find we suit your needs as an org.

This is my first ever nuetral toon roled,im testing the waters to see whether to make all my future toons nuetrals.

4. What is your ingame char name(s) that you are wanting recruitment on?
PanzaKeepa ;P

5. Are you a froob (free player/newbie) or do you have the expansions, if yes then which expansions. (To better help myself and other raid/event organizers pre-plan things in the future, do you prefer RK over SL or AI over SL or any specifics or not care at all).

I have 2 paid accounts with all expansions (couldnt live without them really),i cannot say that i like one over the other because every aspect of all expansions have there vantage points,so love em all.

6. Have you ever belonged to a Neutral org in the past?

First nuetral toon rolled so ill say a no :)

7. While we do not discriminate against age, sex, creed, color or any other real life qualities, and we are a 'family' orientated guild, we do try to limit 'adult' talk in the main chat, though as with any situation, sometimes things don't always work out that way, in which case I do ask your age.. it will not have any effect on whether or not you are recruited, but helps myself.

Im 30 (an old fart in AO years :P)

8. While we are not an 'RP Org' we do at times participate in the events sponsored by the ARKs and even player sponsored ones, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very interested, 1 being none at all.. how much does role-playing matter to you and do you prefer to remain 'in character' (addressed only by your IG name and sticking with the story-line and the like) at all times?

Ill go a 2 on that one.

9. Have you read and do you understand and agree with the Guild Code of Conduct?
yep

10. We have many players from all over the world, and do try to schedule raids, events, meetings and the like so all can participate, though it is difficult at times we try our best.. Please give us your time zone and location, and while we do have many people from all over the globe, we are an english (in main chat) guild.. do you speak and understand english enough to feel comfortable in that language environment?

Im Australian,so english is fine

11. Are you a casual (only on the weekends type of gamer) or a hard core (you'll see me all the time) type of player?
Hardcore,so hardcore i think my wife is gonna devorce me for playing this game so much :P

12. Are your intentions to stay 100% Neutral from the day you are promoted to a Unit Member? We have many friends in our guest channels, and 'sister' orgs of both factions, and do not tolerate hateful behavior in RKS. We normally have a very active chat, but in the chat, is where the war stops and the fun should be.. we are not participants of the Omni/Clan battle and prefer to remain neutral on all fronts when it comes to the main chat.. to ensure a casual and enjoyable atmosphere for all, members & guests alike. If you have a sided toon they are welcome to join our guest channel but the same chat rules apply there as well. Upon accepting promotion to UM from an Applicant (usually done at our weekly Saturday meetings after 2-4 weeks ((depending, in some cases I'll promote outside the meeting since not all can make them due to real life)) and based on participation and activeness within the org), it means that you intend to stay neutral and stick it out with us all the way.. using the org to level up and leave for another neutral or change factions is highly frowned upon, unless there is prior knowledge these are your intentions (i.e; myself (leader) or a General is aware of this).

This is my first nuetral toon, i aint one of these peeps that changes orgs to benefit themselves the only reason ive left orgs in the past is because of issues with other peeps,i cant really say im gonna say 100% nuetral when i have 2 accounts filled with omni toons,but what i can say is that this toon is staying nuetral.

13. What is it, if anything, you hope to achieve from joining the RK ShadowS.. is there anything in particular that appealed to you?

I thirst for knowledge in this game,i like to learn,seeing as im only 1 year into this game,and in my journey so far have learnt alot and met some fantastic peeps along the way,if i can keep diong those 2 things in RK shadows that will be sweet.

15. Is this toon alt or main? If alt, what side is main?
Yes my nuetral main,i have a main omni enfo.

Thankyou for you time guys

WoO
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No

Re: Panzakeepa's application

Postby WoO » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:59 am

Yay, another aussie \o/

There is something familiar aobut your name, I think one of my alts have teamed with you in TOTW as some point :?

Anyway...welcome!

Timal
General
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Postby Timal » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:09 pm

Hello

Welcome Panza :-)

Maybe you could talk your wife in starting playing too and then organize a beautiful lovely wedding for your toons... and give all of us one more reason to have a partyyyyy ! :-D
()_()
( '.' )
(")(")

enigma
Ma Hen
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
In-Game Name: Enigmatia
Shadowlands: Froob

Postby enigma » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Hello Panza and welcome to the org :)
I may walk two steps behind you, fear not. I may be two steps ahead, fear not.
At times I may not be visible, especially in the darkest of hours
but whether you see me or not, need me or not
I am your shadow, a part of you, always there.
I'll stand with you to the end.

Facebook!

Return to “RK Shadows Applications”