I wanna join!! Pick me! Pick meeee!!
1. What is it that brought you to our forums, or has caused you interest in joining our org? Did someone approach you about recruitment or did you find us on your own through teaming or any other method? If someone is recruiting you and has sent you here, please list there in-game name.I've been a forums lurker for quite some time, but only recently have I become active on forums.. as far as joining the org.. I think I followed Lulacai and Regoran here ages and ages ago.. but I've never looked back since ^.^
2. How long have you been playing Anarchy Online?Xiquelle was born on Mon Sep 24 05:23:39 2007
Time: 15:13 local (22:13 GMT), 00:28 game
Date: 08. Jul 2010 local
Xiquelle has played 194 days 23 hours 34 minutes 44 seconds
I started played AO after Jakewhistler pestered me for months and months to try it out.. "I'm not a gamer!" I said..
3. Is this your first Neutral char, have you others (alts) that you would eventually like to join to the org as well if you find we suit your needs as an org.I don't have any toons that aren't neutral! but yes, this is my first toon ever
3a. How long have you played Anarchy Online, free or payed as a Neutral?the whole time!
4. What is your in-game char name(s) that you are wanting recruitment on?Xiquelle
5. Are you a froob (free player/newbie) or do you have the expansions, if yes then which expansions. (To better help myself and other raid/event organizers pre-plan things in the future, do you prefer RK over SL or AI over SL or any specifics or not care at all).I have all expansions, and as far as activities go, I'm up for anything fun! I'm especially interested in Alien XP right now since I've decided I want to get AI 30 and LE 70 before I actually ding 220.. it's more tedious than it sounds!!
6. Have you ever belonged to a Neutral org in the past?Yes, I have been in Eventide as well as F.S.O.D. before Spirit Walkers.. I am also currently a General/Faithkeeper in The Defiant on an alt, as well as president of The Awesome on another alt. (The Awesome is an extremely small org that I use for various things, it's not an active org though)
6a. If you have just left or are planning to leave your current org to join Spirit Walkers, please explain why.. if you prefer it to remain confidential you may tell myself or your recruiter why instead. (Obviously if you are leaving or have left your current org, we want to make sure that the same will not happen with us).
I haven't done any org leaving in quite some time! I left Eventide due to a conflict of interest and I left F.S.O.D. because I was tired of being the only one logged on.. hehe
7. While we do not discriminate against age, sex, creed, color or any other real life qualities, and we are a 'family' orientated guild, we do try to limit 'adult' talk in the main chat, though as with any situation, sometimes things don't always work out that way, in which case I do ask your age.. it will not have any effect on whether or not you are recruited, but helps myself.Asking a Lady her age! how uncouth!
I'll turn 30 next April 12, you all better have presents for me!
8. While we are not an 'RP Org' we do at times participate in the events sponsored by the ARKs and even player sponsored ones, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very interested, 1 being none at all.. how much does role-playing matter to you and do you prefer to remain 'in character' (addressed only by your IG name and sticking with the story-line and the like) at all times?Generally speaking, I'm not a roleplayer.. even my in-game name is just the same name I use everywhere.. I'm just me
That being said though, I do enjoy occasionally participating in in-game fun that involves roleplay
9. Have you read and do you understand and agree with the Spirit Walkers/RK Shadows Guild Code of Conduct?
Uhm.. I wrote it, with Egri's help.. so that one would have to be a yes ^.^
10. We have many players from all over the world, and do try to schedule raids, events, meetings and the like so all can participate, though it is difficult at times we try our best.. Please give us your time zone and location, and while we do have many people from all over the globe, we are an English (in main chat) guild.. do you speak and understand English enough to feel comfortable in that language environment?
I live near Seattle, which makes my timezone PST. I am usually online between 4 or 5pm til 10 or 11pm. (That's 7-8pm til 1-2am EST, Ndure )
Yes, I speak and understand English.. I even dabble in Tpyonese, LOLcatese, and 13375p34k!!
11. Are you a casual (only on the weekends type of gamer) or a hard core (you'll see me all the time) type of player?Aw geez.. I think I'm better off not admitting this one.. hehe
12. Spirit Walkers is a Neutral Org, though some players have sided alt toons, the organization as a whole and the org chat are geared toward the Neutral agenda. Pro-sided, slams against specific sides and disrespect to the Neutral agenda are highly frowned upon. Spirit Walkers also maintains a "Drama Free" org chat. Are you able to abide by these guidelines?I am SO Anti-drama, I can't even tell you!
13. What is it, if anything, you hope to achieve from joining the Spirit Walkers.. is there anything in particular that appealed to you?We get cookies or something when we join, right?
14. Is there anything special you would like to say about yourself or what it was that brought you to the attention of the SW? Do you have any special qualities you think the org as a whole could benefit from such as TS'ing, experienced/old-school player.. twinker extroardinare? (This won't judge on whether or not you are recruited, just nice to know something special about each new (and old) members
I am a squishy Nano-Technician! I can help you to be a Squishy NT too!
Also, I can lurk very well!
Oh, and that whole Minister of Recruitment thing counts for something, right?
15. Is this toon alt or main? If alt, what side is main? (Note: Answering this question makes 1-3, 5-8, and 10-14 Optional)[/quote]
Yes, this toon is my main.. it's my first toon and the one I play most often.. I have a small army of neglected alts.. poor alts.. I should send them some mail >.>