Applications to Spirit Walkers
Want to join Spirit Walkers? Please register and post your application here
drurban
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
In-Game Name: Urbaneng
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Urban

Postby drurban » Tue May 18, 2010 9:28 am

I was just thinking , it would be a good idea to fill application. Even I'm old member of SW ... as i think .... I'm oldest one still playing. As i think more of this all, I'm pretty sure i joined SW on next day after it was created ( I was first in Brotherhood of Xeon ? ... but it wasn't active org)

... doing this so you all know me a bit better

1. What is it that brought you to our forums, or has caused you interest in joining our org? Did someone approach you about recruitment or did you find us on your own through teaming or any other method? If someone is recruiting you and has sent you here, please list there in-game name.

Started AO as a free player ... Free MMORPG ! .. that was the biggest reason ....

I was recruited by org founder .... Tinkerhawk ( he was in BoX too i thin k..... and i wanted a active org )

2. How long have you been playing Anarchy Online?

ummm ... err ..... eh ... too many hours filled by, sweat, blood and tears ( mostly tears and sweat)

5. Are you a froob (free player/newbie) or do you have the expansions, if yes then which expansions. (To better help myself and other raid/event organizers pre-plan things in the future, do you prefer RK over SL or AI over SL or any specifics or not care at all).

Paid & have ..... too many fr00b alts ! ... Paid mainly

8. While we are not an 'RP Org' we do at times participate in the events sponsored by the ARKs and even player sponsored ones, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very interested, 1 being none at all.. how much does role-playing matter to you and do you prefer to remain 'in character' (addressed only by your IG name and sticking with the story-line and the like) at all times?

no RP for me ....

9. Have you read and do you understand and agree with the Spirit Walkers/RK Shadows Guild Code of Conduct?

OFC !

10. We have many players from all over the world, and do try to schedule raids, events, meetings and the like so all can participate, though it is difficult at times we try our best.. Please give us your time zone and location, and while we do have many people from all over the globe, we are an English (in main chat) guild.. do you speak and understand English enough to feel comfortable in that language environment?

Engrish? .. no me speeks bad engrish.

online usually: GMT 15-18 : weekends 13-18

11. Are you a casual (only on the weekends type of gamer) or a hard core (you'll see me all the time) type of player?

Every day !

12. Spirit Walkers is a Neutral Org, though some players have sided alt toons, the organization as a whole and the org chat are geared toward the Neutral agenda. Pro-sided, slams against specific sides and disrespect to the Neutral agenda are highly frowned upon. Spirit Walkers also maintains a "Drama Free" org chat. Are you able to abide by these guidelines?

YES !

13. What is it, if anything, you hope to achieve from joining the Spirit Walkers.. is there anything in particular that appealed to you?

Phatz & Creds plox ! :P

(Optional)
14. Is there anything special you would like to say about yourself or what it was that brought you to the attention of the SW? Do you have any special qualities you think the org as a whole could benefit from such as TS'ing, experienced/old-school player.. twinker extroardinare? (This won't judge on whether or not you are recruited, just nice to know something special about each new (and old) members :))

220 Engineer ( ql300 ai armor from mutated )
154 froob mp ( mochams )
89 froob trader ( 132 wrangle )
150 paid enf
60 advy/sold totw
60 froob engi azzy in totw
agent for fg/es
omni doc for medsuits

15. Is this toon alt or main? If alt, what side is main? (Note: Answering this question makes 1-3, 5-8, and 10-14 Optional)

Alt .. main ... err ...... dunno .. lol
DrUrban used to be first ao char ever .. Urbaneng is main now i think
No pain, No gain

Egri
Site Admin
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No
In-Game Name: Egri

Re: Urban

Postby Egri » Thu May 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Thanks for filling out an app. That was really cool to read. It is nice to see apps/intros from people.

Finland? really?
Ingame: Egri (212, Engi), Idocy(208, Doc) and Igri (177, Clan Fixer), Metatrader (98, Trader)
RK Shadows Forum Admin

marger19
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No
In-Game Name: Twaita

Postby marger19 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 am

just like to think i can help in any way been playing game for same time when in a team i just like for go got it

Ndure
Past President Extraordinaire

Postby Ndure » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:09 am

I endorse this Applicant, I'm sure he will prove to be a good friend and team mate.
Let the deed show.

Return to “Spirit Walkers Applicatons”